Crank up the volume.
Because you’re about to groove to your favorite vibe.
It’s a 30-minute power punch of good vibes where we’ll reset a limiting belief button so you spiral up with vibrant energy.
$99 | 30 minute session
It’s double the good vibes with an opportunity to dig deeper and reprogram several buttons to commercial-free, crystal clear frequencies.
$159 | 60 minute session
Pump up your frequencies and expand your energy beyond the session. Energy modalities, resource tools, and session highlights are included so you build your energetic toolbox at home.
$179 | 60 minute session
You inherit jewels and mannerisms from your family. You also inherit limiting and sabotaging beliefs from your parents, their parents, their parents, and so on.
Start programming your life to the perfect frequency by untangling yourself from the “dramas and traumas” in your family history. Together, we’ll uncover the resonance you hold between your family’s imprint, and your deepest fears and biggest struggles. And, we’ll liberate you from these inborn limitations by resetting your preset buttons! The result will be freedom to embrace your Mama and ditch the drama.
$579 | 1 - 60 min "Traumagram" (family mapping) session, 2 - 60 min Expand Your Good Vibes sessions
Includes an "Inherited Family Imprint” pre-session questions download
Hey, I get it. We either match or we don’t. That’s resonance!
We totally resonate if...
- You’re a believer, like me, that you don’t just have energy, you are energy. Can I get a “Hallelujah!”
- You know this is an inside-out journey and can’t wait to get on the road.
- You want a coach who knows why, what and how to make your energy work for you, not against you.
- You have a secret crush on Albert Einstein. (Me too! Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone.)
- You really would like to stop chewing on tacks and, instead, feel at peace with your mother (or father).
We’re not on the same frequency if...
- You’re secretly thinking, “This energy stuff is woo-woo.”
- “Blame and Complain” is your favorite game and you never lose.
- You believe “they” cause all your problems and should change, not you.
- You’re wishing a fairytale Law of Attraction prince/princess charming will come rescue you.
- You would rather chew on tacks than ever call your mother (or father).